pondělí 16. prosince 2013

History of the Victorian times

UPDATE: The teacher is telling me to continue with this blog. Sigh. So I'm going to tell you about the history of the time. He lived in the Victorian times in London, and spent a lot of his childhood in prison because his dad was in debt. This inspired him to make people aware of the problems in society, like poverty, disease, large numbers of people in prisons and workhouses because he went through these problems himself. Also there were few rich people who took everything and the status of women was bad. Dickens mentions many of these things in his books. People agreed with him and he became famous and started writing books and it all comes down to the present time when I am writing this blog because of all of this.

An interesting fact here is that the queen looked like a man. I wonder if people got confused...

Yup. Definitely a man.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat